The Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.’s (MGA) website, located at MG-Architects.com domain name (the “Website”), is controlled and operated in whole or in part by MGA from its offices in Wyomissing, Berks County, Pennsylvania. MGA reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate access to its website at any time.
The MGA website is owned by MGA, which owns (or licenses) all the wallpaper, characters, artwork, icons, graphics, music, text, and other content on the site, unless otherwise indicated, and all HTML, CGI, and other code and scripts in any format used to implement the site. You may not copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, (re)publish, or otherwise distribute any Code or Content from these sites except as expressly permitted by these rules and the instructions for each section of any portion of the website. You may not modify or use the Content or Code you receive from these sites for any purpose other than those permitted, and doing so will violate MGA’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Information Collected
- “Personal Information,” for the purposes of this Policy, means such information as your name, contact information, and company. We will not collect any Personal Information about you without first explicitly asking you for it. By providing Personal Information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other countries and territories.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated address information from other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more easily.
- Use of Information
We may use User Information for purposes, such as to send you an e-newsletter or other information, to respond to any inquiries you might make, or our own internal record keeping.
MGA will not sell or rent your information to a third party without your permission.
- Disclosure of Information Outside of MGA
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd may disclose User Information to government authorities, and to other third parties, when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law.
We may also disclose User information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, or other users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd takes reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all User Information. We cannot, however, guarantee that User Information will be absolutely safe. MGA will have no liability for accidental or improper disclosure of any User Information, whether due to an error on our part or because of authorized intrusion by others, such as hackers.
- Changes to this Agreement
MGA retains the right to revise this Policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Your use of the Website or any Content or Services after any particular revision of this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
- Opt-in or Opt-out
It is your choice whether to receive emails and other communication from us. Please contact us with a message containing one of the choices below:
- Please send me email or communication.
- Please do not send me email or communication.
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.
955 Berkshire Boulevard, Suite 101
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, 19610